Saturday, March 31, 2007

Zephyr...

Gentle were all the things on earth ,
Nice and slow that is now no more!
The world has taught me the truth,
"Life is a real mess!"
Not once did I think that I was heading towards it!
Perhaps it was the choices that I made…
I consoled myself that it was destiny,
Things happen because they are bound to happen… I thought!

What should I call my past? Shattered glass? Spilt milk?
I never want to get back to things that I regret doing,
The only remembrance I left to myself was tears,
I feel it is my sweet friend who comes with a gush and leaves me with an absurd smile….

If something is not in my grasp, I let it go…
I don’t want to get bruised!
I let go of years of friendship,
I let go of people who love me,
I let go of people whom I love!
Passing by known and unknown,
Love and hate…
Cause I have a faint illusion of my future that…
I will come as a stranger and leave as a stranger…
Zephyr…this word defines me!
Cause this is what I am …

4 comments:

Arjun said...

hey nice blog thr.....gud 1st attempt....keep bloggin..u'll only get better!!!

Srinidhi said...

sexy kavya!!! sexy!!! its a beauty! they way it describes everything... its a beatuy alright!! love u babe!

Unknown said...

sexy work kavu!nice one!!describes u pretty much...not completely...but beautifully!!:D...hope it made sense!...n yes...keep bloggin...!!n put up da poem abt ur dad!i luv it!!ummmmmaah!

Parth Jhala said...

hey..somehow it really touched me!! really amazing simile used..an amazing thought to begin with! somehow can relate to it in a strange way!:D..really nice work..def better than what u must be thinking of it! keep writng!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...